Saturday, February 9, 2013

Twenty Six Valentines

Neil and I...well let's face it....Neil...was invited to a Valentine's Day party this coming Wednesday. Everyone in the group needs a baby cuddle and Neil is their fix. I tried to make sure no one would make Valentines for an infant, but I couldn't guarantee it and didn't want to seem like a schmuck. I didn't want to be the only one coming to the cabin empty handed. So, this afternoon I sat down and made 26 personalized salt dough heart ornaments. And you know what? The kids will probably be pissed that they can't eat them! Whatever. One of my friends stopped over in the middle of all this and I glowered while uttering "Welcome to mother fucking craft day..." She pretty much backed away slowly and ran for the hills. What can I say? I never was one for making Valentines. Just ask my mother.





No comments:

Post a Comment