Monday, December 10, 2012

Calendar

Let me just put it out to the universe and the one person that reads my blog that my schedule is completely jacked up right now, and when someone asks me what my schedule is like for the next couple at weeks I want to run. I have no idea. I sat in front of the calendar just now and looked at the days ahead, at work and Christmas and New Year's and Phish and things that are still up in the air and I kind of want to throw up. I like routine. I like adventure, but I also like routine. And there's no way that's happening before the beginning of 2013. I am so exhausted and I can't even really blame it on Neil...that much. But things change so rapidly around here, I'm sure I'll have a new complaint soon. I like the words "fall into place". Slowly but surely I am hoping to own those words.

No comments:

Post a Comment