Sunday, January 15, 2012

What your coffee table says about you...

I've spent the morning reading and listening to the Grateful Dead with a cup of coffee in my hand...waiting for Hattie's Brunch time with some friends. Over the horizon of my laptop is a giant pile of books, magazines and various other Alli paraphernalia.  I thought I'd write the titles down in a list to see what they say about my life right now...so here it is, in pile order:

Positive Discipline
Breaking New Ground (Gifford Pinchot's biography)
Ina May's Guide to Childbirth (courtesy of Kay)
The Flavors of the Florida Keys
College photo album
The Quarter Acre Farm
Another college photo album (leftover from sharing some oldies with AO1)
 Union membership card
What to Expect
2012 Maine Potato Lady Seed Potato catalog
Phish sticker
Bon Appetit
Natural Home and Garden
Natural Health
John Scheeper's Kitchen Garden Seeds
Organic Gardening
Audubon Magazine
Headphones
Burgess Seed & Plant Catalog
Potato Chips
Chocolate Milk Lid

What's on your table?


2 comments:

  1. my coffee table, this is fun.. eye of my heart (the hidden pleasures and perils of being a grandmother and what grandmas/pas do best both gifts from nancy, the Word among us and bible, the nature of widsom book of inspiration from ian, edible new jersey magazine, and todays class notes about invasive plant species and managing open space to encourage native growth.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! There is chocolate on my table now. :)

    ReplyDelete