Friday, February 15, 2013

Tastes Like Burning

Last night Colin and I planned a cute night in. Seeing as we were in Florida this time last year, we decided to make some Islamorada sandwiches and Key Lime pie. I suppose we were having a little too much fun with our whiskey and wine, because the next thing you know, our oven was on fire, complete with flames coming out of the door. It's safe to say we burnt our buns...I threw the flaming pan outside and covered it with a wet towel (see below).

Well, apparently this looked pretty appetizing to dear old Doug dog. I wasn't aware that he ate the charcoal brick in its entirety until I woke up at 5am...not to baby squalls, but to that panic inducing bleh...bleh...bleh bleh bleh bleh BLAAAAAAAA...

The fact that his puke was black was a dead giveaway.

I love dogs.



No comments:

Post a Comment