Thursday, April 12, 2012

29

Photo courtesy of Rebecca Mullins

I kinda look like I belong on 12 and Pregnant, so I actually fit right in with the 5 o'clock crowd at the local Pizza Hut.  The second after this picture was snapped the door behind me opened and literally hit me in the ass on my way out.  Baby Expo this weekend.  Never thought I'd utter those words.  Starting the hunt for new old truck-cars. Back hurts.  Swapping pre-natal yoga for Pslut next Thursday.  Thinking about midwives...and pediatricians.  Can't wait for Gemma and Ilan's pizza bagel to arrive.  Congrats to the Verbilas on their new baby Reed! I dream about owning slate floored foyers and over-sized doorknobs, and really, that is all that amounts to nesting at this point.  And that's ok by me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment